Dermatology Job In St. Louis, Missouri
Missouri—Dermatologist Needed in West St. Louis - Partnership Opportunity! - St Louis, MONext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Michelle Sullentrup: Sign in to view
Outstanding Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician in St. Louis, Missouri
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified/Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join a thriving Dermatology group in St. Louis, Missouri.
Ready to grow your career with extensive support in a collaborative, energetic clinic environment? If you are a skilled, highly motivated candidate looking to offer compassionate, patient-centered care that makes a genuine difference in patients' lives, this opportunity could be perfect for you!
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Open to MDs and DOs - two or more years of Dermatology practice experience preferred
- Full-time; 4 days per week - excellent work-life balance!
- Provide a mix of General and Cosmetic Dermatology
- Expect to see 30-45 patients per day
- Compensated supervision of Advanced Practice Providers possible
- Position available due to practice growth and expansion
- Lucrative compensation plan including a base salary and a high percentage of collections
- Complete benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, 401k and CME
- Partnership opportunity
- Family-owned and funded group
- Well-established and financially sound practice model
- Collegial, family-like team culture and warm, welcoming clinic atmosphere
- Receive excellent support from a highly skilled administrative professional and management team
- Office is beautiful and modern with fully equipped exam rooms
A lively city full of culture, opportunity and diversity, St. Louis is certainly worth considering if high-quality living is what you're after!
From a low cost of living to excellent entertainment and outdoor recreation, what's not to love about this historic, midwest metropolis? A few must-see area attractions include:
- The award-winning St. Louis Zoo
- The Missouri Botanical Gardens
- Six Flags St. Louis
- The Gateway Arch
- St. Louis Science Center
- Busch Stadium - home of the St. Louis Cardinals
- And so much more!
And that's just barely scratching the surface of all there is to do and see in the Show-Me State's most famous city! You'll find diverse cuisines offering something for absolutely every palate.
Plus, this region of the midwest is a hub for healthcare systems and top universities. And you're never too far from your next outdoor adventure, from exemplary state parks and nature preserves to off-the-beaten-path hiking trails, kayaking adventures and more!
Enjoy being centrally located in the US with easy access to Lambert International Airport—offering more than 40 non-stop flights throughout the US alone!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request a confidential conversation with one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!
myDermRecruiter is a boutique style medical recruitment firm, solely focused on the recruitment of Dermatology Physicians and Midlevel Providers nationwide! Our clients range from small one physician practices to large national healthcare organizations, seeking to recruit a Physician or Midlevel provider.
- Are you a practice administrator who needs to add a provider to your practice to keep up with patient volume?
- Are you a Physician that owns your own practice and doesn't know where to start to find an employee or partner?
- Are you a Physician, Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner seeking a new opportunity confidentially?
- Are you a Resident or Fellow trying to navigate your job search on your own?
Whatever you need, we can help! We offer a one-on-one, consultative approach to your recruitment needs or job search. Our consultants work closely with physicians and medical practices across the nation and are able to provide you with insight on competition, compensation, contracts, and opportunities in your region.