Medical Records Job In Rolla, Missouri
Epic Analyst (Beaker)Next Steps... Apply Now
Rolla, Missouri 65401 Type of Facility: Hospital
- The Epic Analyst is a full time position on the Epic Implementation Team. The position has responsibility for the implementation and support of the Electronic Medical Record (EMR). The Epic Analyst performs work in a team environment and requires excellent problem solving and communication skills with a high level of professionalism.
- Analyzing workflows, system details, business requirements, and technical issues associated with one or more Epic application(s)
- Configuring of Epic application(s) including workflows, reports, and/or users.
- Installation and maintenance of system infrastructure to support the EMR
- Executing of activities to implement, enhance, and maintain the EMR system
- Analyzing new functionality and recommend how it should be used to prioritize and implement requested changes to the system.
- Troubleshooting problems and questions from end users. Provides support of daily and ad-hoc requests.
- Interfacing with key IT, clinical, business and operations staff to assist in the development of efficient workflows.
- Participating in testing system enhancements and performs rigorous testing to deliver high-quality end-user solutions.
- Architecting and delivering solution innovation to improve services or to lower costs, operating under deadlines and challenging workload.
- Solving problems and develops solutions to tasks or projects which may be unique, using judgment and initiative.
- High school diploma required. Associate’s or Bachelor's degree in Healthcare Administration, Public Health, Mathematics, Healthcare Informatics or Computer Science preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills including the ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated ability to reach a goal including the ability to develop an action plan and adhere to deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to gather information from multiple sources, analyze applicability and appropriateness, and develop an efficient workflow.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, leadership, and change management skills to establish and maintain positive and productive working relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze large data sets, use data to draw conclusions, assess performance metrics and/or write reports including the use of data visualization and manipulation tools such as Excel, SQL, Tableau, etc. preferred.
- Work experience within information technology or an applicable area of healthcare preferred.
- Experience with EMR support, training, build, or configuration preferred.
- Certifications in one or more Epic applications preferred.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, and to generate technical reports and documents. May occasionally be expected to work unusual hours while resolving technical issues. Standing, walking, and sitting are required. Moderate lifting (10lbs) required.
- Standard office conditions; well lighted, climate controlled area. Constant noise from fans and printers for extended periods. Will spend a great deal of time using computers with possible visual or muscular discomfort. Potential exposure to infectious diseases.
Phelps Health, one of the largest employers in the region, is seeking talented people who are committed to integrity, compassion, innovation and philanthropy. Phelps Health has a variety of job opportunities available, including clinical positions, such as nurses and care providers, as well as non-clinical careers, such as support staff. All of our employees make a difference in the patient experience, no matter what role they serve. Find your career at Phelps Health today.