General Cardiology Job In Roswell, New Mexico
Multispecialty Group Seeks Cardiologist in New Mexico CPH# JOB-2703160Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This opening is located in a mid-sized New Mexico City. It has a warm, comfortable climate, a good school system, nice golf courses, and a strong tourist draw. The Bottomless Lakes State Park is located right outside Roswell and has many outdoor activities. With a low cost of living, short commute times, and nearby metro areas, like Albuquerque and El Paso, Roswell is a great place to call home.
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.
Please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Guaranteed base salary along with RVU model
- Employed position with an established multispecialty group
- 4.5-day workweek
- Established patient and referral base
- Will consider a noninvasive or invasive cardiologist
- J-1 visa candidates are encouraged to apply
- Relocation assistance and commencement bonus
- 401(k) with employer contributing match
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.