Pediatric Emergency Medicine Job In Miami, Florida
Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physician Opportunity in Miami, FloridaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Envision Physician Services is currently seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Pediatric Emergency Medicine Fellow to join the dynamic team at Kendall Regional Medical Center. Kendall Regional Medical Center is a 447 bed acute care facility with a Level I Trauma Center designation and the area’s only Adult and Pediatric Burn Center.
- Must be PEM trained
- 24,000 Pediatric ED visits per year (pre-Covid)
- Level I Trauma Center
- ACGME Emergency Medicine Residency
- Pediatric ED consists of 12 beds
- 18-24 hours of Physician coverage
- 12-bed Pediatric Unit
- Level III NICU
- Pediatric Orthopedic & General Survey
- EMR: Meditech, Pdoc, and dragon dictation
- Employee Status Contract (W2)
- Exceptional benefit package to include: medical, dental, 401k, short/long term disability, a bounteous CME program and MORE!
- Differential paid for nights and holidays
- Malpractice provided
Envision Physician Services is America’s leading national medical group, providing anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgical services, and women’s and children’s health services to more than 1,800 clinical departments in 45 states and D.C.. As a part of Envision Healthcare, we lead the delivery of care and treat more than 35 million patients every year.
We are focused on what matters most—our patients. By protecting and empowering our team of more than 25,000 clinicians through wellness resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research, leadership opportunities and more, we deliver the best care to patients when and where they need us most.
Envision Physician Services is built for your career in medicine — wherever it takes you. You’ll find an opportunity that fits your needs, schedule and goals at any stage of your journey.