Hospitalist Job In Massachusetts
Nocturnist - Historic Community In Western Boston SuburbsNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
A historic community in the western Boston suburbs is seeking a Nocturnist to join their team.
About the Opportunity
- A 179-bed nonprofit community hospital with a 14-bed critical care unit
- The medical staff of more than 300 Physicians provides care to over 300,000 people
- Clinical collaborations with Massachusetts General Hospital, Brigham and Women's, Tufts Medical Center, and Beth Israel-Lahey Health
- Established hospitalist team with 12 providers
- Intensivists cover the critical care unit
- Salary plus bonuses
- Desirable historic community located 20 miles west of Boston
- A suburban community conveniently located just over 20 miles from Boston
- Few hours drive to the White Mountains of New Hampshire and an easy drive to the seacoast
- Bordered by the towns of Acton, Concord, and Sudbury
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.