General/Adult Psychiatry Job In North Carolina
Leading Adult Psychiatry - Charlotte, Nc Metro AreaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
Located within the Charlotte, North Carolina metro area. This is a well-renowned and growing health care system, and is now interviewing Adult Psychiatry candidates for their existing and expanding Behavioral Health program.
Highlights of this available opportunity include:
- Tremendous setting to quickly build your practice due to high patient volumes (outpatient and inpatient care) and large referral base and primary service area
- Practice, consult, and share call with other Child and Adult Psychiatrists within CaroMont's Center for Mental Wellness
- A compassionate and experienced interdisciplinary team that approaches each patient individually for effective and long-term success?
- EXCELLENT financial arrangement with full benefits offered within this employed practice model
- Staff privileges at CaroMont Regional Medical Center - a 435-bed hospital that is host to 30 specialties and 350+ physicians
Welcome to North Carolina!?This area located just a quick 30-minute drive to downtown Charlotte offers its residents a variety of attractions to enhance their life experience including museums, botanical gardens, extreme sports, hiking, dining and entertainment parks, art and history, and more. With mountains to climb, rivers to explore, and beautiful golf courses...something for everyone can be found here in Gaston County!
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.