OB/GYN Job In Gallatin, Tennessee
Established Group 30 Minutes from Nashville - Robotics AvailableNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Lindsay Curtis, CPRP: Sign in to view
Sumner Regional Medical Center is recruiting an OB/GYN to join their busy, hospital-employed practice. Gallatin is located 30 minutes north of downtown Nashville, Tennessee - BONUS: no state income tax!
- Join a hospital employed, established group 30 minutes north of Nashville
- Hospital named to Newsweek's 2021 list of Best Maternity Care Hospitals
- Join 2 OB/GYN's, WHNP and a full, supportive office staff
- Call is 1:6 and shared with the other OB/GYN group
- Davinci Xi
- Established hospitalist program for all patient admits
- Over 700 deliveries/year and growing
- Conveniently located 30 miles from downtown Nashville
- Sumner County has a population over 170k
- Features six city parks hosting sports, annual arts festivals and cultural community events, and is home to three golf courses
- The city of Gallatin also affords reasonable housing, strong public and private school options and historic homes and museums
We offer a strong financial package including a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, residency stipends for early commitment, medical debt repayment assistance and much more! Enjoy small town charm with the amenities of a metro city just a short drive away!
|Located in north-central Tennessee, Gallatin is a booming city just outside of Nashville. This idyllic countryside offers a rich variety of recreational, educational, & economic growth.|
Sumner Regional Medical Center is a 155-bed acute care hospital that has been serving Gallatin and the surrounding communities since 1959. The hospital serves as the flagship hospital for HighPoint Health System, formerly Sumner Regional Health Systems, Inc. The hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission and serves northern middle Tennessee. The facility celebrated the opening of a new patient tower on its campus in the summer of 2008, featuring 70 all-new private patient wellness rooms, new surgery suites, an all-new emergency department, new PACU, new labor and delivery suites and a new nursery. The hospital also provides inpatient rehabilitation services, a cardiac catheterization lab, a sleep lab, an accredited radiation oncology program, a wound care center offering hyperbaric oxygen therapy, and a state-of-the-art outpatient diagnostic center that houses a dedicated women’s imaging program.