Neurology Job In Massachusetts
Neurologist - Historic Community In Western Boston SuburbsNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Historic community in western Boston suburbs is adding a Neurologist to their team.
- 179-bed non-profit community hospital certified by the state as a Primary Stroke Center
- A medical staff of more than 300 Physicians providing care to over 300,000 people
- Clinical collaborations with Massachusetts General Hospital, Brigham and Women&'s, Tufts Medical Center, and Beth Israel-Lahey Health
- Sleep Center, Parkinson&'s and concussion center, Telestroke
- Nigh and weekend call covered by Tele neurology service
- Generous compensation plan and benefits
Desirable historic community located 20 miles west of Boston.
Boston, officially the City of Boston, is the capital and most populous city of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts in the United States and the 24th-most populous city in the country. The city proper covers 48.4 square miles with a population of 675,647 in 2020, also making it the most populous city in New England.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.