Pulmonary Critical Care Job In Shelbyville, Indiana
Pulmonary and Critical Care: Major Health PartnersNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Bianca McKinney: Sign in to view
Major Health Partners is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly qualified Board Certified or Board Eligible Pulmonologist to join a hospital employed practice. Enjoy the security of hospital employment with excellent benefits that promotes a healthy work-life balance, physician autonomy and leadership. This position will support a primary care referral base of 27 employed primary care physicians/advanced nurse practitioners as well as many other employed and non-employed specialists throughout the system.
Responsibilities would include: *Maintain an outpatient clinic, providing comprehensive care to patients 18 and older. *A personal mission and vision that aligns with the organizations mission and values. *Participate, lead, and promote Pulmonology Services in the community. *Perform procedures such as bronchoscopy, chest tube insertion, thoracentesis, pleural catheter insertion, and other pulmonology procedures as credentialed. *Interpret pulmonary function tests *Maintain physician oversight of AACVPR accredited pulmonary rehab program.
Consult and collaborate with our highly skilled group of Hospitalists for inpatient and outpatient care.
- Sleep Medicine – Board Certification in 6-18 months preferred.
- Full-time opportunity.
- Monday through Friday work schedule.
- No call requirements but request open line of communication from others in the employed network.
- Opportunity is due to growth.
- Employed opportunity.
- Will see on average 14-18 patients per day.
- Meditech Expanse EMR system in place.
Employment contract is a three or five-year agreement with competitive compensation per MGMA data. Comprehensive benefit package. Flexible paid vacation. CME Stipend. Participation in physician/hospital performance & quality improvement programs. Participation in hospital committees. Cell phone allowance. “Up-To-Date” website access.
- Shelbyville is a growing community of nearly 18,000.
- Shelby County covers 412.6 square miles and is located roughly 22 miles southeast of Indianapolis.
- A friendly "small town" atmosphere with growth in the areas of industry, technology, and recreation.
- Safe neighborhoods, beautiful parks, unique shops and businesses.
Major Health Partners has become a forerunner of information technology, named one of the top 100 information system hospitals in the United States. Using the latest technology, doctors have more access to patient information, leading to better patient care. Over the years, Major Health Partners has provided the excellent health care and friendly service to the city of Shelbyville and surrounding areas, and through its hospital renovations and investments in information technology, it is ensuring years more of premier service.