Finance and Accounting Job In Rolla, Missouri
Executive Director of Revenue CycleNext Steps... Apply Now
Rolla, Missouri 65401 Type of Facility: Hospital
- Reporting to the Vice President & Chief Financial Officer, the Executive Director of Revenue Cycle is responsible for directing and managing functions of Phelps Health. These functions include Registration, Coding and Patient Financial Services.
- Responsible for the development and direction of revenue cycle management operations.
- Optimizes the patient financial interactions along the care continuum.
- Develops strategies to optimize operations to ensure sufficient cash flow.
- Establishes targets, policies, and internal controls that will drive improvements and efficiencies in overall service revenue capture and collections.
- Ensures compliance with regulatory requirements and responsiveness to changes in requirements.
- Assists CFO in Reimbursement Analysis for Medicare, Medicaid and Commercial Contract Changes.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Business Administration required. Master's degree in Accounting or Business Administration preferred.
- Seven years healthcare financial and accounting experience required; plus demonstrated supervisory and analytical skills required.
- Considerable mental concentration on variable projects. Standing, walking, sitting, lifting, turning, carrying, pushing, pulling, stooping, crouching, twisting, reaching required.
- Standard office conditions
Phelps Health, one of the largest employers in the region, is seeking talented people who are committed to integrity, compassion, innovation and philanthropy. Phelps Health has a variety of job opportunities available, including clinical positions, such as nurses and care providers, as well as non-clinical careers, such as support staff. All of our employees make a difference in the patient experience, no matter what role they serve. Find your career at Phelps Health today.