Nurse Practitioner Job In Palm Springs, California
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner / PMHNP - Outpatient Behavioral HealthNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Katie Patterson: Sign in to view
Stable and growing Health Care Organization is looking to hire a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner/ PMHNP to work in a Behavioral Health setting in Southern California. Palm Springs/Coachella, CA area
- Founded in 1970, this private non-profit corporation provides an array of comprehensive primary care services to residents throughout Imperial and Riverside County.
- They are dedicated to providing excellent care, committed to the highest level of customer service and promises the highest standard of moral and ethical conduct.
- Committed to improving the health and well-being of the communities they serve, they provide direct access to comprehensive quality primary and preventative health care for high risk and underserved valley residents.
- A supportive team of bilingual and bicultural staff that is committed to providing the highest level of comprehensive care.
- Over the last 45 years, they have expanded from two original clinics to twelve clinics, three dental centers, and three Women, Infant and Children Nutrition Education Center and six WIC voucher distribution sites.
- Member of the National Health Care for the Homeless Council, Awarded the California Telehealth Network in 2016 for their retinal screening telehealth program and their commitment to decreasing the onset of blindness caused from diabetes.
Benefits and Features:
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Excellent health benefits, dental, Vision, Profit sharing plan, malpractice insurance paid
- Sign-on Bonus and Relocation assistance
- Excellent PTO plus 10 holidays
- NHSC Loan Repayment!
Your Role with the Company:
- Full-time, 40 hrs/week
- This Nurse Practitioner will make a big impact within the community
- You will have the opportunity to build strong relationships within the community and develop continuity of care with your patients
- Collaborating with a comprehensive team to provide behavioral health, primary care and women's health to the community
- NP/ Nurse Practitioner, APRN, Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner / PMHNP
- 1+ year of experience as an Advanced Practice Provider
- Passion to provide healthcare to an underserved community
- CA Licensed APRN/PA or in process
We place APPs and MDs in all 50 states for over 700 health systems. We only do permanent placements. We find you your ideal position. Let us know exactly what you want!