Nurse Practitioner Job In Springfield, Illinois
Nocturnist Intensivist - APRN / Nurse PractitionerNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Katie Patterson: Sign in to view
Thriving multi-institutional health care system is looking to hire a Nurse Practitioner / NP / AGACNP as a Nocturnist Intensivist setting in the Springfield, IL area!
Make a big impact in the community within a supportive group that values and appreciates Nurse Practitioners!
- Not-for-profit, multi-institutional health care system continues to advance its mission through its care integration strategy by working closely with physician partners in Illinois and Wisconsin to deliver high quality, patient-centered care
- Great company culture with quarterly meetings among all providers and leadership to roll out new directives, discuss changes, collaborate and network
- Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants are highly valued within this health care system – immersing new hires in a mentoring program to acclimate to company culture and ensure success
- Five-star local hospital by Heathgrades, ranked Top 10 “Best Value Hospital” in Illinois from Verras Healthcare International and Quality Excellence Achievement Award from Illinois Hospital Association
Benefits and Features:
- Competitive salary, depending on experience
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision, 403B and Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Excellent PTO and CME allowance
- License and DEA paid, sign-on bonus
Your Role with the Company:
- 7 days on / 7 days off - 168 shift requirement per year
- 12 hr shifts - 7p-7a
- FNP or PA will work in a family practice clinic seeing 16-18 walk-in patients/day of all ages
- FNP or PA will work alongside an MD in Primary Care seeing patients in a walk-in setting
- Nurse Practitioner / APRN / AGACNP
- Critical Care background required
MSN, Nurse Practitioner, NP-C, FNP, Family Nurse
We place APPs and MDs in all 50 states for over 700 health systems. We only do permanent placements. We find you your ideal position. Let us know exactly what you want!