Nurse Practitioner Job In Savannah, Georgia
Nurse Practitioner - Part time, Full Benefits!Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Katie Patterson: Sign in to view
Join an organization that was ranked as one of the best places to work in the country!
- One of the nation’s leading providers for employer-based health services
- Modern Health recently ranked this Health Care Organization as one of the best places to work in the country.
- Since 2005, their passionate providers and staff have dedicated themselves to the singular goal of changing the way healthcare is delivered.
- Improve population health by identifying health risks and working with people, one-on-one, to help mitigate those risks.
- This organization values and appreciates all providers through programs that offer regular recognition, education and support as well as giving their employees a platform to bring new ideas and implement growth
- In-depth onboarding process that provides resources, and materials to support providers with EMR training, clinical education, leadership and personal and professional development opportunities
Benefits and Features:
- $46-70/hr, depending on experience
- Excellent health benefits, dental, Vision, FSA, LTD-STD, 401k, and life benefits
- Excellent PTO plus holidays
- CME assistance and malpractice paid
Your Role with the Company:
- Part-time position – 28 hours/week. Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday - Flexible schedule
- The Family Nurse Practitioner will be responsible for Primary Care services, acute care, and chronic care, supporting individual lifestyle changes, and helping individuals manage their chronic conditions. Strong emphasis on health outcomes, not patient volume and billing.
- This FNP will be seeing all ages with a focus on the quality of patient care over the quantity of patients seen. Each patient visit is 30 minutes minimum. Seeing an average of 8 – 15 patients/day.
- FNP/Family Nurse Practitioner, Adult Nurse Practitioner, ANP, APRN
- 2+ years of FNP experience in Primary Care
We place APPs and MDs in all 50 states for over 700 health systems. We only do permanent placements. We find you your ideal position. Let us know exactly what you want!