Hospitalist Job In
Part-Time LTAC Hospitalist for Limited Days/Hours Near Oklahoma City, OK CPH# JOB-2707932Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
They will pay for 4 hours of work, even though it will average 2 hours of rounding. Malpractice coverage is also an option.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call or text Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- See patients at an LTAC hospital
- Daytime block schedule is 7 on and 21 off
- Flexible hours rounding on patients for about 2 to 2.5 hours with an NP
- Open to IM or FM physicians available to start in 90 days or less
- BC if more than 2 years out of residency
- Hourly rate will be paid a minimum of 4 hours work with malpractice coverage as an option
- Popular community just 35 minutes from Oklahoma City
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.