Otolaryngology Job In Indiana
Join Established Ent Practice In South Bend, InNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Join Established ENT practice in South Bend, IN
- Joining talented department of 5 ENTs, 2 NP, 1 PA, 4 AuD, & Speech Pathologist
- Full audio and vestibular testing
- Robotic surgery available
- Call 1:6
- Ability to control & develop your own practice in an autonomous setting
- Partnership track 1 year with NO buy-in
- Teaching opportunities are available with two family medicine residencies & IU School of Medicine
- Joining a highly reputable 150+ provider group governed by partnership elected Board of Trustees
- Competitive compensation & benefits package that includes health, dental, disability, life and retirement plans in addition to forgivable loan assistance, CME and relocation allowance.
- Located just 90 minutes from downtown Chicago
South Bend is a medium sized city, with many excellent schools and great neighborhoods. In addition, they are 90 minutes from downtown Chicago, with easy access by train, interstate, or air. Lake Michigan shorelines are less than an hour away! We are home of the University of Notre Dame, Indiana University of South Bend, plus St. Mary's College, Holy Cross College and Bethel College. Our community is a great place to live & work and has ample recreational & educational opportunities for all.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.