Family Medicine Job In North Carolina
Outpatient Primary Care- Fayetteville, NcNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Outpatient Primary Care- Fayetteville, NC
- Competitive salary based upon industry guidelines and level of experience
- Benefit package including 401k, Dental, Vision, Malpractice coverage and allotment for health care insurance.??
- Monday-Friday, 8am-6pm with rotating Saturdays from 9am-1pm typically once a month
- See around 25 patients a day
- 2 years of experience strongly preferred.
Fayetteville is an up-and-coming, mid-sized city in Southeastern North Carolina. It is a mix of city and country life?with a low cost of living, affordable housing prices, year-round festivals, and exciting outdoor?recreation. Residents enjoy living in a city that is centrally located between beautiful beaches and?breathtaking mountains. Apply today to find out more!
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.