Nurse Practitioner Job In Roseburg, Oregon
Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner / PMHNP - outpatientNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Katie Patterson: Sign in to view
Stable and growing Family Medicine Practice is looking to hire a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner in an outpatient setting in the Roseburg, OR area! Open to New Graduates!
Join a close-knit team that values and respects each other and their patients.
- Innovative advanced patient centered practice where patients of any age and circumstance can be confident of compassionate care and proper guidance as they navigate the health care system
- 3 clinics providing Family Medicine, Urgent Care, Women's Health, Mental Health and other services, all of which require dedicated, qualified and professional staff members
Benefits and Features:
- Competitive salary depending on experience, plus production bonuses
- Medical, Dental and Vision, Life and Retirement
- Excellent PTO
Your Role with the Company:
- Full-time, M-F
- PMHNP will see 8-10 patients/day in an outpatient behavioral health setting
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner will see all ages
- Area is perfect for outdoor enthusiasts
- Offers outdoor activities for every season (skiing, hiking, cave spelunking, fly fishing)
- No sales tax!
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner / PMHNP
- Open to New Graduates with strong psych experience as an RN
We place APPs and MDs in all 50 states for over 700 health systems. We only do permanent placements. We find you your ideal position. Let us know exactly what you want!