Nurse Practitioner Job In Virginia, Minnesota
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner / PMHNP - Outpatient SettingNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Katie Patterson: Sign in to view
Stable and Growing health system seeks a Psychiatric Mental health Nurse Practitioner/PMHNP to work in an outpatient clinic! Mesaba/Virginia, MN area. Great outdoors, fishing, hunting, hiking and recreation.
Student Loan Repayment!
Come make a difference within a growing team of providers that focus to enhance the lives they serve and value learning and growth!
- This nonprofit health care system, governed by a community-based board of directors, is the most comprehensive health care network in Northern Minnesota.
- They bring the finest physicians and caring staff together with the latest technology, newest equipment and state of the art facilities in the region.
- Their partnership with the University of Minnesota enhances their ability to deliver safe, effective, patient-focused care, expanding their care beyond community-based hospitals and clinics to the breakthrough medicine discovered at the state's premier research university.
- Accredited by the Joint Commission Accreditation, the Commission on Cancer Accreditation, the ACR Accreditation Nuclear Medicine Accreditation and as a Level III Trauma Center
Benefits and Features:
- $110,000 - 135,000/year in salary, depending on experience
- Excellent Medical, dental, short term disability, and 403B retirement matched at 3%
- Malpractice, tail coverage and Reimbursement for licensure fees provided
- PTO accrued at 4 weeks/yr, plus 7 holidays
- $3,500 and 6 days CME annually
- Student Loan Repayment!
Your Role with the Company:
- M-F, 8-5, no call
- Will work in a collaborative team of other Psychiatrists and Therapists
- Nurse Practitioner will provide medication management for psychiatry patients in an outpatient setting.
- Psychiatric Mental health Nurse Practitioner/PMHNP will see all ages
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner/PMHNP
- 1 year of experience as an Advanced Practice Provider
- MN license is ideal
We place APPs and MDs in all 50 states for over 700 health systems. We only do permanent placements. We find you your ideal position. Let us know exactly what you want!