Nurse Practitioner Job In Dayton, Ohio
Nurse Practitioner / NP - Primary CareNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Katie Patterson: Sign in to view
Tight knit (FQHC) federally qualified health center is looking to hire an experienced Nurse Practitioner to work in a Primary Care Setting in Dayton Ohio!
This group is all about serving their patients and their patients are grateful for it. If you have a passion for caring for lower income / underserved population, this can be a great fit for you!
About the group:
- 6 centers, about 15 people per center, group started 14 years ago
- HRSA has recognized them as top 20% in the US for quality standards
- Mission="Improving lives by providing quality primary and preventive health care services to those in need, regardless of ability to pay."
- Team model of care, each MD has a team of RNs, care coordinators around them.
- Patients are really grateful for the services they provide.
- Mon-fri 8-5
- 20 patients per day on average
- Student-loan-repayment through NHSC AND Ohio, 2 places!
- 4+ years of experience as a Nurse Practitioner in a Primary Care setting
- Wants to work with a lower income FQHC patient population
We place APPs and MDs in all 50 states for over 700 health systems. We only do permanent placements. We find you your ideal position. Let us know exactly what you want!