Neonatology Job In Fort Pierce, Florida
NeonatologistNext Steps... Apply Now
PristineTreasure Coast of Florida - Growing Level-III NICU
We are seeking a neonatologist to join our growing practice at Lawnwood Regional Medical Center in Fort Pierce, FL.
- Lawnwood Regional Medical Center is an HCA facility, one of the largest private health systems in Florida
- The unit is a Level-III NICU with 15-beds
- Highly trained, board certified neonatologists and neonatal nurse practitioners provide 24-hour coverage
- In addition, there is a 24 hour neonatal transport system by helicopter or ambulance with either a neonatologist or NNP in attendance
Located on the pristine treasure coast of Florida, Fort Pierce retains that old Florida charm. Abundant ocean reefs coupled with expansive inland waterways allow for excellent fishing and diving activities, where there are frequent sightings of dolphins and manatees. Natural wetlands and savannahs shelter rare birds and host part of the statewide “Great Florida Birding Trail”, and residents share un-crowded beaches with nesting sea turtles. Halfway between Miami and Orlando, Fort Pierce offers easy access to international airports and is less than a two hour drive to Walt Disney World/Universal Studios. The revitalized downtown area has a thriving art and cultural scene and is also proud to host the spring training camp of the New York Mets. Housing is a fraction of the cost of much of the country and the state has no income tax.
Effective November 1st, 2021 Mednax will require all employees and new hires to be vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they qualify for an approved medical and/or religious exemption.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
Mednax Services, Inc. is a national medical group. Over the last 40 years, through our network of over 3,500 clinicians in 39 states and Puerto Rico, we have reshaped care delivery within women's and children's specialties and subspecialties. Our clinical teams care for the unique population of high-risk pregnancies and critically ill infants and children in both hospital and ambulatory clinical settings. Over the years, clinicians practicing as part of Pediatrix™ and Obstetrix™ Medical Groups have used evidence-based tools, continuous quality initiatives, clinical research, and telemedicine to enhance patient experience, outcomes and provide high-quality, cost-effective patient care. Our nationwide team of almost 8,000 employees, including physicians, advanced practitioners, clinical leaders, business and operational experts, work together every day to fulfill our mission to take great care of the patient®. We invite you to join the Mednax family and help shape the future of health care. Find additional information at www.mednax.com.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.