General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Duluth, Minnesota
Psychiatrist Needed in Duluth, Minnesota CPH# JOB-2708452Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This employed position offers competitive base salary with retention and production bonuses. You will also receive a full comprehensive benefits package, LTD/STD, 6 weeks of PTO and CME time, relocation assistance, a generous sign-on bonus, CME allowance, a 401(k) retirement plan with match, and paid malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in a pleasant Minnesota city. It is located on the coast of Lake Superior, and the waterfront downtown is clean, interesting, and attractive. Outdoor recreational opportunities abound at the forests and lakes to the north of the city. This is an excellent place to call home.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that wants you. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that will allow you to grow. Experience the CompHealth permanent placement difference.
To learn more about this position or any other, please call or text Pamela Mead directly at 203.663.9328 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Competitive base salary plus production and a full comprehensive benefits package
- Can qualify through state for loan repayment
- 100% inpatient setting
- Adult psychiatrist to join a group of 4 adult and 3 child and adolescent psychiatrists
- Monday to Friday schedule and call is shared with physician pool
- Opportunity for neuromodulation practice
- Strong support staff
- Gorgeous waterfront community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.