General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Pennsylvania
7 on and 7 off Consult Liaison Psychiatrist Needed in Lancaster County, PA CPH# JOB-2708245Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
CompHealth has positions that offer a variety of compensation packages and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs. CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Please contact Brett Jones directly at 203.663.9368 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Employed position with salary guarantee, RVU incentives, residency stipend, and benefits
- Looking for 2 full time consult liaison psychiatrists
- Schedule is a 7 on and 7 off model with flexible 10-hour shifts
- Rotate evening phone call, will not have to go in to the hospital
- See 4 to 8 consults a day, consults at night are minimal, maybe 1 to 2 consults in the ED
- Opportunity to work with residents and fellows
- Board certified or board eligible
- Residents, fellows, and H-1B candidates are encouraged to apply
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.