Interventional Cardiology Job In Phoenix, Arizona
Structural Cardiology Fellowship in the Valley of the Sun - Phoenix, ArizonaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Chris Belton: Sign in to view
Come to Phoenix, Arizona and join The Structural Heart Fellowship at Abrazo Arizona Heart Hospital, a 12-month program providing extensive and advanced training in TAVR, MV clip, ASD procedures, TMVR and Tricuspid Valve procedures, VSD closures and Watchman procedures.
· Participating in all structural cases performed during the week
· Preparing and presenting scheduled cases for biweekly TAVR meeting
· Pre/Post Op Follow-ups on structural heart patients
· Research participation with at least one publication submission
· Teach residents and act as General Cardiology attending for academic team as needed
· Schedule requirement is M-F 630am-5pm with one weekly night call and one monthly weekend call.
We are seeking a board certified cardiologist who has completed an Interventional Cardiology fellowship and is seeking additional Structural Heart training. Sorry, visa assistance/sponsorship is not available for this position. Interested candidates should submit a CV for immediate consideration.
Arizona Heart Hospital's patients are treated bedside by expert medical teams with the latest equipment. It's a hospital where stays are shorter, recoveries are quicker, and the comfort of our patients is our top priority. It's a hospital dedicated to compassionate cardiovascular care, to the most advanced technology, and to on-going research. Arizona Heart Hospital, a Campus of Phoenix Baptist Hospital, is one of the best places for your heart.
- Over 300 physicians, including world-renowned cardiologists and cardiovascular and vascular surgeons
- Physicians and nurses who are specially trained in treating heart emergencies
- Technicians and support staff with advanced training and experience in cardiovascular care
- Patient and family services team to ensure the highest levels of care and satisfaction
- All private patient rooms
- Concierge service
- Overnight accommodations for in-patient rooms