Family Medicine Job In Wilson, North Carolina
Family Medicine Physician Opportunity in Wilson, NC
This job was posted 5 days ago. Be one of the first 5 applicants.
Wilson, NC is a vibrant, family-oriented community that is committed to educational excellence, economic prosperity, cultural diversity and offers a wide variety of activities and attractions. The community of 50,000 is one of the largest in eastern North Carolina and offers a Whirligig Park, abundant arts, sports and youth activities, museums, community festivals, outdoor concerts, golf courses, boating, hiking, fishing and antique shops. Wilson has taken great care to preserve their history while embracing their future.
- Conveniently located 45 miles east of Raleigh and the Raleigh-Durham International Airport, 40 miles west of Greenville, and less than 2 hours from the beautiful North Carolina coast
- Amtrak train service including two passenger trains traveling east-west and north-south
- Low cost of living, diverse housing options, and excellent choice of public and private schools
- Excellent school options both public and private
- Numerous shopping opportunities, including popular national chains and unique, locally-owned stores
Vidant Medical Group, a multi-specialty physician group sponsored by Vidant Health, employs more than 550 providers in more than 100 locations, offering primary and specialty care. The group provides the infrastructure and leadership needed to manage a modern medical practice including processes for billing and collection, group contracting, electronic medical records and other technologies.