Vidant Medical Group and Vidant Heart and Vascular Care, located in Kenansville, North Carolina, are seeking a board certified General Cardiologist to join their established cardiology practice. Experienced applicants are preferred. New graduates and Visa candidates are encouraged to apply.
Vidant Heart and Vascular Care is a network of hosptials and physician practices that provide patients local access to integrated and specialty care across the Vidant Health enterprise. Regional specialization such as hypertension and heart failure management is available at more than 20 Vidant Heart and Vascular Care locations across eastern North Carolina.
- Employment by Vidant Medical Group
- Hospital privileges at Vidant Duplin Hospital
- Growing 9-hospital physician-led not for profit healthcare system
- Full clinical support by Vidant Heart and Vascular care program
- Schedule: Monday – Thursday 8:00am – 5:00pm, Friday 8:00am – 2:00pm
- Night and Weekend Call
- Clinical responsibilities include: non-invasive procedures (TEEs, ECHOs, EEGs), inpatient rounding and consults, supervision of stress tests, seeing new and follow up patients in clinic
- Competitive salary and benefits including relocation
- Close proximity to Wilmington, North Carolina and the beautiful North Carolina coast
Vidant Duplin Hospital
Vidant Duplin Hospital is an 81-bed hospital located in Kenansville. The renovated, 15-bed emergency department serves approximately 27,000 patients per year. In addition to providing general medical and surgical services, Vidant Duplin offers chemotherapy and other cancer infusion interventions and has earned national designation as a Primary Stroke Center.
The county seat of Duplin County, Kenansville is a peaceful small town rich in history and proud of its heritage. A collection of Greek Revival homes and churches graced by canopy trees and lush plantings create one of the state’s most picturesque and consistent historic districts. Two museums capture the story of Kenansville’s start in the 1700s. A collection of notable wineries and James Sprunt Community College are few of the attractions Kenansville offers.
- Located 80 miles southeast of Raleigh with easy access to Raleigh-Durham International Airport
- Offers a cost-of-living below the national average
- Features beautiful, rural scenery and a climate perfect for year-round, outdoor activities
- River Landing, a private residential golf community
Vidant Health is a mission-driven, 1,712-bed health system that serves more than 1.4 million people in 29 eastern North Carolina counties. The not-for-profit system is made up of 15,000 employees, 9 hospitals, home health, hospice, wellness centers, and Vidant Medical Group, a multi-specialty physician and provider group with more than 550 providers in more than 100 practice sites in eastern North Carolina. Vidant is affiliated with The Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University. As a major resource for health services and education, Vidant has a mission to improve the health and well-being of eastern North Carolina. For more information, visit www.vidanthealth.com.