Vidant Medical Group and Vidant Chowan Hospital, located in Edenton, NC are seeking a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist to join their practice. Applicants must have a current certification as a registered nurse anesthetist.
Job Highlights include:
- Employment by Vidant Medical Group, the Vidant Health provider network
- Well established healthcare system
- Both inpatient & outpatient cases
- Procedures include – General Surgery, Ortho, Urology, OB/GYN and Endoscopies
- Schedule is 3 weeks on/1 week off, which provides 13 weeks off each year
- Sick time also included
- Daily schedule is Monday-Friday 7:00AM - 3:30PM
- Shared Call
- # of surgical cases per month: 180
- Work with a small, close knit team of experienced CRNA’s
- Moonlighting opportunities available
- BLS & ACLS Certifications Required
- Integrated Electronic Health Record (EPIC)
- Salaried Position
- Relocation available
- CRNA covers Bertie campus (2) days per week as well - 15 mile commute.
About Vidant Health
Vidant Health is a mission-driven, 1,712-bed health system that serves more than 1.4 million people in 29 eastern North Carolina counties. The not-for-profit system is made up of 15,000 employees, 9 hospitals, home health, hospice, wellness centers, and Vidant Medical Group, a multi-specialty physician and provider group with more than 550 providers in more than 100 practice sites in eastern North Carolina. Vidant is affiliated with The Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University. As a major resource for health services and education, Vidant has a mission to improve the health and well-being of eastern North Carolina. For more information, visit www.vidanthealth.com.
Vidant Medical Group
Vidant Medical Group is a multi-specialty physician group sponsored by Vidant Health. Currently Vidant Medical Group employs over 550 providers including primary care and specialists. The group offers the infrastructure needed to manage a modern medical practice including processes for billing and collection, group contracting, electronic medical records and other technologies.
Vidant Chowan Hospital
Vidant Chowan Hospital in Edenton is a 25-bed critical access hospital which provides programs and services to 110,000 people in 6 counties. It offers medical and surgical services, including intensive care, a specialty care clinic and a dedicated outpatient surgery area with endoscopy capabilities. A 7- bed emergency department serves approximately 16,000 patients per year.
Edenton, located along the Albemarle Sound, is a showcase of exceptional historic architecture, scenic beauty, and rich history as the first colonial capital of North Carolina. Its unique historic district, vibrant downtown, spectacular sunsets, and beautiful waterfront living make Edenton an easy place to call home.
- Ability to live on the water
- Only 1 hour to Chesapeake, VA and a short drive to the world-famous Outer Banks beaches, various water sport activities and three golf courses.
- Recognized by Forbes.com as one of America’s prettiest towns
- Low cost of living
- Abundance of activities including boating, sailing, fishing, hiking, kayaking and canoeing and so much more
It is the goal of Vidant Health and its entities to employ the most qualified individual who best matches the requirements for the vacant position. Offers of employment are subject to successful completion of all pre-employment screenings. We value diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Decisions of employment are made based on business needs, job requirements and applicant’s qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information and testing, family and medical leave, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other status protected by law.