General Radiology Job In Elk Grove Village, Illinois
Radiology - RadiologistNext Steps... Apply Now
Amita Health Alexian Brothers Medical Center in Elk Grove, IL is seeking a General Radiologist with MQSA
*Fellows encouraged to apply*
Envision Physician Services serves Alexian Brothers Medical Center in Elk Grove. This 400 bed acute care hospital is located in the Northwest suburbs of Chicago. AMITA Alexian Brothers has also received a five-star rating from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Alexian Brothers has:
- Comprehensive Breast Center
- Cancer Institute
- Heart and Vascular Institute
- Neurosciences Institute
- MQSA Certification is required, with the ability to perform stereotactic, US guided and needle localization breast biopsies, Breast MRI a plus
- Proficiency across all modalities including plain film, fluoroscopy, nuclear medicine, MRI (if fellowship trained), CT, ultrasound etc.
- Applicants must be ABR/AOBR certified / eligible
- Active IL state medical license is preferred
Imaging and diagnostic services include:
- High field MRI
- 64-slice CT
- Digital Radiography & Mammography
- Breast MRI
- Competitive compensation
- Growth and leadership opportunities
- Flexible and equitable scheduling
- Advanced technical support
- Paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Physician-led practice on a local and regional level
- All benefits effective day 1 - Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, and 401k
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Johanna Bartlett, Senior Clinical Recruiter at 317-313-9098 or e-mail your CV to Johanna.Bartlett@shcr.com,
Envision Physician Services is America’s leading national medical group, providing anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgical services, and women’s and children’s health services to more than 1,800 clinical departments in 45 states and D.C.. As a part of Envision Healthcare, we lead the delivery of care and treat more than 35 million patients every year.
We are focused on what matters most—our patients. By protecting and empowering our team of more than 25,000 clinicians through wellness resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research, leadership opportunities and more, we deliver the best care to patients when and where they need us most.
Envision Physician Services is built for your career in medicine — wherever it takes you. You’ll find an opportunity that fits your needs, schedule and goals at any stage of your journey.