Pulmonary Critical Care Job In Wausau, Wisconsin
PCC - $550K+Earning Potential
This job was posted 4 days ago. Be one of the first 5 applicants.
Aspirus Pulmonary & Critical Care is seeking a full time Pulmonary & Critical Care Physician to join our busy practice in Wausau, Wisconsin.
- Join our well established practice with three physicians and four advanced practice clinicians
- Call is currently 1:4, moving to 1:5; with APC call support on weekends
- Outreach opportunities to another Aspirus location
- State of the art 16 bed MSICU, 12 bed CICU, and 8 bed Neuro ICU
- Level II Trauma Center
- Tertiary center for our 10 hospital system
- Candidates must be BE/BC in Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine
Wausau, Wisconsin is located in the lovely Wisconsin River valley at the center of the state. We have a metro area population of 80,000 with excellent schools, busy performing arts center, large private music conservatory, and visual arts center. Quiet residential neighborhoods surround Lake Wausau and overlook the Wisconsin River or have views of Rib Mountain State Park. A normal commute is 10 minutes to any part of town. We enjoy four seasons of recreation including all water sports, sailing, kayaking, mountain biking, hiking, soccer, down-hill and cross-country skiing. We are conveniently located three hours from Milwaukee and Minneapolis.
For a 4th year in a row, Aspirus Health has been recognized as one of the Top 15 Health Systems in the United States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying the top-performing health systems in the country based on overall organizational performance. We are a system of 10 hospitals and more than 50 clinics that spans over 25,000 square miles throughout Central Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Currently, over 500 providers are located through the system and have the opportunity to affect approximately 770,000 lives.