Recruiter Job In Omaha, Nebraska
Talent Acquisition Partner - (Omaha, Nebraska, United States)
This job was posted 3 days ago. Be one of the first applicants.
In a career as a Talent Acquisition Partner, you contribute to our greatest asset, our people and culture of Boys Town. The Talent Acquisition Partner sources and recruits talented candidates to fill open positions while ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and organizational policies. No matter the role you play at Boys Town, you further our commitment to making the world a better place for children, families, patients, and communities.
- Plans and implements recruitment and selection activities.
- Manages full life cycle of recruiting process.
- Sources, screens, interviews, and selects candidates for referral to hiring managers.
- Assists managers with the final selection of candidates; provides consultation to hiring managers regarding applicable state contracts as they relate to hiring as well as salary recommendations around internal equity and external competitiveness.
- Partners with hiring managers on the development of selection criteria and recruiting strategies for available positions; implements recruitment programs and provides insights on market trends.
- Corresponds with job applicants, government agencies, general public, and staff regarding employment, and available positions.
- Manages internal transfer process, including screening employee candidates, coordinating interviews with hiring managers, and composing and distributing offer letters.
- Coordinates with vendors regarding participation in career fairs, advertisements, and other opportunities.
- Facilitates interview training and applicant tracking classes to educate managers on facets of the hiring process.
- Identifies and develops strategies for tapping new markets to attract qualified applicants; evaluates marketing strategies for effectively meeting organizational staffing needs.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, related field, or equivalent.
- Two to Three years of experience including Human Resources and Recruiting.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements pertaining employment.
- High level of professionalism and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Ability to communicate at all levels in the organization and with business contacts in an articulate, professional manner while maintaining necessary degree of confidentiality.
- Ability to build and sustain trust to facilitate successful, professional relationships.
- Ability to work independently in a collaborative environment, meet deadlines, and multi-task while maintaining quality standards.
- Ability to navigate and maintain applicant tracking systems.
- Strong sourcing skills and the ability to build robust pipelines of candidates.
About Boys Town:
Boys Town has been changing the way America cares for children and families since 1917. With over a century of service, our employees have helped us grow from a small boardinghouse in downtown Omaha, Nebraska, into one of the largest national child and family care organizations in the country. With the addition of Boys Town National Research Hospital in 1977, our services branched out into the health care and research fields, offering even more career opportunities to those looking to make a real difference.
Our employees are our #1 supporters when it comes to achieving Boys Town's mission, which is why we are proud of their commitment to making the world a better place for children, families, patients, and communities. Unique perks to Boys Town employees and their families include free visits to Boys Town physicians and free prescriptions under the Boys Town Medical Plan, tuition assistance, parenting resources from our experts and professional development opportunities within the organization, just to name a few. Working at Boys Town is more than just a job, it is a way of life.
September 13th, 2021
What would happen if you could ?improve circumstances for those who are suffering from abuse, addiction, abandonment or violence, so they could reach their potential?
That is the question Boys Town has spent a century answering. It is what inspired and drove our founder, Father Edward J. Flanagan, and it continues to motivate our mission to this day.
Boys Town believes today, as our founder did 100 years ago, that every child deserves a future, every family deserves to stay together and every community deserves to thrive. And we believe that all of these things should be achievable without regard to race, religion or background.
So, for the young man dodging gunfire on the streets just to get to school, the family torn apart by substance abuse, and the community crumbling from neglect and social disorder, Boys Town offers hope. But we offer hope as more than just an abstract concept; we substantiate it with programs and solutions grounded in our deep experience and supported by our decades of research.
Though we have grown to become a national organization that reaches communities from coast to coast, and our scope has expanded to include in-home family counseling, health care and programs to rebuild at-risk schools, Boys Town remains forever driven by our founder’s singular vision. And with your help, we will do so well into our second century and beyond.