Hematology Oncology Job In Massachusetts
Chief Of Hematology/oncology With Teaching Option-downtown Boston, MaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
A physician-led, multispecialty medical group located in Boston, MA, and part of an innovative, nonprofit healthcare system is recruiting a Chief of Hematology/Oncology! Lead and provide oversight for a 9 clinician practice just steps away from Fenway Park that delivers high-quality hematology/oncology and infusion services in an outpatient setting.
- Take lead in the development and implementation of innovative clinical/administrative initiatives?
- Collaborate with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center?s Division of Hematology/Oncology
- Services include managing out-patient chemotherapy (up to and including level 4 chemo), infusions, a cancer genetics program, and a cancer/tumor registry program?
- Practice is 60% clinical & 40% administrative
- One infusion center and plans to add a second
- Opportunities for teaching (affiliations with Harvard Medical School and the Tufts University School of Medicine)
Compensation & Benefits
- Total compensation between MGMA Median & 75th percentile (salary guarantee with ability to move into production model)
- An unparalleled opportunity for professional development & advancement
- Generous PTO & CME time
- 401k with match
- Health, dental, and life insurance
Boston, MA is the capital and most populous city in Massachusetts and the 24th-most populous city in the country. The Boston area has many colleges and universities which make it a world leader in higher education, and the city is considered to be a global pioneer in innovation and entrepreneurship. Shop markets or boutiques, eat at one of the many sidewalk cafes or food trucks found throughout the city, enjoy concerts, a lively waterfront & historic harbor, and endless activities and professional sporting events!
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.