Emergency Medicine Job In Ohio
Urgent Care Interviews Being Conducted For CincinnatiNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
Enjoy a well-balanced life with no call or inpatient responsibilities and flexible shift scheduling options.
- Priority Care location hours of operation are 12-hour weekdays and eight-hour weekends?
- Centers are modern, beautifully designed, highly functional, well equipped with X-ray and lab services on site
- Value-based compensation with productivity incentives and sign-on bonus
- Excellent benefits including medical/dental/vision
- Progressive retirement offerings including matching 401k?
- Malpractice coverage?
- Employee wellness and lifestyle programs with on-site fitness centers and more
- More than 12,000 employees and consistently ranks among the top employers in the nation. We have been recognized as a?
- ?Top 100 Integrated? Health System for more than a decade and also designated a ?Top 15 Health System? by Truven?Health Analytics?
Cincinnati is served by a busy international airport. The city offers rich culture and diversity along with strong educational offerings, and affordable and engaging neighborhoods. You?ll find a wide variety of great recreational activities, a vibrant riverfront, and exceptional?arts, fine dining, and entertainment, making it a great place to?call home. Attractive relocation packages are available.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.