Hospitalist Job In Washington
Chief Hospitalist Top 5% Of Us Hospitals: Vancouver, Wa Near Portland, OrNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Are you an experienced Hospitalist with leadership experience? We may have the perfect job for you located in Vancouver, Washington (nine miles from Portland) serving patients from Washington, Oregon, and Alaska!
- Leading compensation
- Lead established team of 25 physicians and 9 advanced practitioners
- 450-bed community-owned, not-for-profit hospital
- Manageable workload and manageable encounters
- Full sub-specialty backup: no procedures and no codes needed
- You will have support from a Regional Medical Director, 2 Associate Chief Hospitalists, Program Manager, Coordinators, & 2 Clinical Performance Nurses?
- Prior chief hospitalist/leadership experience preferred or 2+ years acute care hospitalist experience with career aspirations to lead a team?
- TOP TIER compensation package with benefits you won&'t find with other Hospitalist groups including a two-year partnership track?
- H1B cap-exempt eligible facility
About Vancouver, WA
Vancouver is located just across the river from Portland, Oregon. Any direction you look, the scenery is astounding - snowcapped mountains, nationally protected evergreen forests, the waterfall-laced Columbia River gorge, and rugged Pacific-coast beaches - all within a short 90-minute drive. Vancouver and Portland are highly sought-after communities that offer all the very best amenities of city living.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.