Internal Medicine Job In New York, New York
Academic Internal Medicine In Rochester, New YorkNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
Join a strong Internal Medicine group with five experienced physicians and one APP in Rochester, New York
- Internal Medicine opportunity as a Clinical Instructor / Assistant Professor
- The physician will work in a Primary Care setting: 100% adult outpatient
- Scheduled 32 patient contact hours with 8 administrative hours
- University Health System with fantastic benefits for you and your family?
- Offering salary guarantee plus incentives, signing bonus?
- Loan Forgiveness up to $150,000
- H1b (cap-exempt) sponsorship available
About Rochester, New York
A unique blend of natural and man-made resources and amenities gives this city a quality of life that is second to none. Straddling the Genesee River between the Erie Canal and Lake Ontario, it offers a natural beauty that is easily accessible by a network of parks, trails, boat launches, and scenic overlooks. The city is divided into dozens of distinct neighborhoods and urban villages supported by an eclectic mix of stores and restaurants.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.