Nurse Practitioner Job In Cincinnati, Ohio
Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner / PMHNPNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Katie Patterson: Sign in to view
Stable and Growing Healthcare group is looking to hire a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to join their team providing home health services in the Cincinnati, Ohio area!
Make a big impact with a team that values providers that are motivated, proactive and committed to quality patient care!
- 35 years of experience providing primary care to homebound geriatric patients
- Committed to delivering the most compassionate care in the comfortable surroundings of one’s home
- Forward thinking organization that is recognized for accountability and patient advocacy among their partnerships with patients, caregivers, physicians and networks they serve
Benefits and Features:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Comprehensive benefit package including health, dental, 401k
- Excellent PTO
Your Role with the Company:
- Full-time position
- PMHNP will visit patients 65yrs + in Assisted Living facilities and homebound health services
- Seeing 18-20 patients/day
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner work closely with a team of Nurse Practitioners, Psychiatrists, Primary Care providers and RNs
- Board Certified Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner / PMHNP
- OH licensed
We place APPs and MDs in all 50 states for over 700 health systems. We only do permanent placements. We find you your ideal position. Let us know exactly what you want!