Hospitalist Job In New York, New York
Nocturnist Block Schedule With Visa Sponsorship in Western New York CPH# JOB-2711738Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
CompHealth has positions that offer a variety of compensation packages and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs. CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Call or text Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- Stable and secure employed position with a top hospital system in the region
- Nocturnist 7 on and 7 off block schedule from 7 pm to 7 am
- No procedures but must be comfortable with ventilator management
- J-1 or H-1B Visa sponsorship available Summer 2022 for IM or FM residents
- Physician assistant or nurse practitioner coverage daily
- Board eligible/board certified in internal medicine or family medicine
- Hospital employed position with a competitive salary, incentives, and a full benefits package
- Western NY state community within driving distance to Buffalo, Erie, and Toronto
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.