Family Medicine Job In Delaware
Urgent Care Openings In Middletown And Smyrna: Daily Volume BonusesNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
A Delaware health system is adding Urgent Care physicians to grow their existing team. Providers may be BE/BC in FM or EM with recent experience working in urgent care or the emergency department. We have one practice in Middletown and another in Smyrna that we are looking to add to.?
- 38 hour work week (3.5 days/week)
- 2 hours of "buffer time" for charting
- Base Salary with Quarterly Bonus Plan (Up to 10% of Base)?
- Daily Volume Bonus (Up to $300/day)
- Benefits include Medical, Dental, Life, and more...
- Xray in every Center with digital PACS
- ECW Charting
- Scribes work alongside providers as volume increases
- Highly functional MA&'s and Rad Tecs are trained and double as MA&'s
Delaware, known as the First State, is one of five states to not have sales tax. These two practices are located in Northern Kent County (Smyrna) and in Southern New Castle County (Middletown).?To discuss this position further, please apply with a confidential copy of your CV.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.