Vascular Surgery Job In Elizabethtown, Kentucky
Vascular Surgery - Elizabethtown, KY - Excellent Income PotentialNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Sarah Luebbert: Sign in to view
PRACTICE OPPORTUNITY - VASCULAR SURGERY - ELIZABETHTOWN, KY
Baptist Health Medical Group is seeking a BC/BE Vascular Surgeon to join an established practice, currently with two full time employed Vascular Surgeons. The practice will have two ICAL accredited vascular labs with dedicated and experienced staff. Baptist Health Hardin is currently planning a hybrid operating room along with a new medical office building which will open in 2023. There are established and experienced general surgeons, nephrologists, orthopedic surgeons, and intensivists practicing in the medical community.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
- Starting bonus, student loan repayment and relocation reimbursement offered
- Lucrative base salary plus incentive bonus
- Benefits to include: allowed time off, Medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance and retirement savings plans – 403(b) and 457
- Paid Medical malpractice insurance, CME and licensure
- EPIC electronic medical record integrated throughout all facilities
- Physician Mentorship Pathway for growth and development
ABOUT BAPTIST HEALTH MEDICAL GROUP
- Multispecialty physician-led medical group
- 8 hospitals with over 1,500 providers, including 800 physicians and more than 700 advanced practice clinicians.
- Comprehensive administrative and operations support teams
- Physician leadership councils
ABOUT BAPTIST HEALTH HARDIN
Baptist Health Hardin employs over 2,850 staff and has more than 40 locations providing clinic and diagnostic services. The hospital is a 300 bed regional facility. The service area of ten (10) counties serves a combined population of over 450,000 in Central Kentucky. The location is 40 miles south of Louisville on Interstate 65. The hospital is the 12th largest in the state, with the second busiest Emergency Department. The Baptist Health Hardin medical staff is comprised of over 450 physicians / providers representing 32 specialties.
Elizabethtown is the fast growing community in the state of Kentucky. Elizabethtown offers a quality lifestyle free from long commutes, with a range of recreation activities and opportunities which are all close to home. The city is centrally located to major cities including Louisville, Nashville, Cincinnati, and Indianapolis with easy access to I-65, Bluegrass Parkway and Western Kentucky. There is an international airport within a 40 minute drive. Public, independent, religious, and Montessori school systems are available, as well as home school support groups.
For more than 90 years, Baptist Health has been known for its exceptional quality of care and high levels of patient satisfaction. Being a part of the Baptist Health family means joining more than 22,000 individuals dedicated to providing the best healthcare in the communities we serve.
In addition to the technical side of medical care, we pride ourselves in the close-knit, positive and professional culture we maintain at every facility in our network. Many of our employees have been with us for 25 or more years.
If you share our commitment to providing world-class healthcare in a professional, compassionate atmosphere, we hope you’ll consider practicing at Baptist Health.
Baptist Health is the largest not- for-profit health system in the commonwealth, serving approximately 73 percent of Kentucky’s population, plus six counties in southern Indiana and six in Illinois. Our scope includes:
- 22,500 employees
- $3 billion in revenue
- 9 hospitals
- 367,000 Emergency Department visits
- 258,000 home care visits
- 1.7 million outpatient visits
- 153,000 virtual care encounters
- 13,100 births
- 1,400 open-heart surgeries