Medical Pediatrics Job In New Albany, Indiana
Internal Medicine/Pediatrics - New Albany, IN - Excellent Income PotentialNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Amy Popp: Sign in to view
New Albany, Indiana 47150
PRACTICE OPPORTUNITY - INTERNAL MEDICINE/PEDIATRIC - NEW ALBANY, IN
Baptist Health Medical Group is seeking a BC/BE fellowship trained internal medicine: pediatrics physician, to join our established practice located in New Albany, Indiana.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
- Starting bonus, student loan repayment and relocation reimbursement offered
- Lucrative base salary plus incentive bonus
- Benefits to include: allowed time off, Medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance and retirement savings plans – 403(b) and 457
- Paid Medical malpractice insurance, CME and licensure
- EPIC electronic medical record integrated throughout all facilities
- Physician Mentorship Pathway for growth and development
ABOUT BAPTIST HEALTH MEDICAL GROUP
- Multispecialty physician-led medical group
- 8 hospitals with over 1,500 providers, including 800 physicians and more than 700 advanced practice clinicians.
- Comprehensive administrative and operations support teams
- Physician leadership councils
Located just five miles north of Louisville, Kentucky, you will find that building a home in Southern Indiana offers the perfect blend of Southern hospitality and Midwestern flair — where sophistication meets welcome home. A known horse-racing hub, the city embraces its river town heritage while celebrating an effervescent cultural scene, vibrant with great dining, amazing events and more.
The region also offers a wide variety of options from charming rustic communities to the energy of city living, all within a short drive. It’s a great place to put down roots, raise a family and just call home with:
- Very reasonable cost of living and housing options
- Cultural amenities and sports programs
- Diverse economic base
- Excellent public and private schools with exceptional student to teacher ratios
- Exciting nightlife
For more than 90 years, Baptist Health has been known for its exceptional quality of care and high levels of patient satisfaction. Being a part of the Baptist Health family means joining more than 22,000 individuals dedicated to providing the best healthcare in the communities we serve.
In addition to the technical side of medical care, we pride ourselves in the close-knit, positive and professional culture we maintain at every facility in our network. Many of our employees have been with us for 25 or more years.
If you share our commitment to providing world-class healthcare in a professional, compassionate atmosphere, we hope you’ll consider practicing at Baptist Health.
Baptist Health is the largest not- for-profit health system in the commonwealth, serving approximately 73 percent of Kentucky’s population, plus six counties in southern Indiana and six in Illinois. Our scope includes:
- 22,500 employees
- $3 billion in revenue
- 9 hospitals
- 367,000 Emergency Department visits
- 258,000 home care visits
- 1.7 million outpatient visits
- 153,000 virtual care encounters
- 13,100 births
- 1,400 open-heart surgeries