Internal Medicine Job In North Carolina
Long Term Care - Assisted Living Physician Opening In Wilmington, NcNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Long Term Care - Assisted living physician opening in Wilmington, NC
A well established Long Term Care and Assisted Living group is seeking to add a physician to their private practice. The group consist of two internal medicine physicians and 10 advanced practitioners. Provider will see patients in an inpatient setting long term care or assisted living setting. A base salary?is offered along with potential partnership track after second year.
- Strong benefits package with health, dental, vision and professional liability insurance, 401k and paid time off including CME
- Traditional practice offering continuity of care for patients in the office, hospital, nursing home, hospice and home health setting.
- Advanced practice providers taking first call.
- Providers average 20 patients per day, essentially seeing ages 40 and above but trending towards a geriatric population.?
- Full-time medical social worker and nursing staff of seven
The Wilmington area offers a myriad of coastal beach and boating amenities, golf, fine dining, and more.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.