Internal Medicine Job In Texas
Outpatient Internal Medicine/geriatrics In Houston, Tx-salary GuaranteeNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Houston TX Outpatient Senior Care Positions
Primary Care Physicians to join our growing practices in Houston, TX.
- Live the mission of ?restoring humanity to healthcare?, for patients and for yourself.
- Rediscover the "joy in practice" while working in a value-based care environment with a team to support you in delivering high quality patient care.
- Provide best in class comprehensive primary care in an outpatient setting.
- Partner with care team and leverage the coaching and integrated behavioral health models to engage our geriatric patient population in care and drive behavior change.
- Our practices offer smaller panel sizes and the opportunity to lead while working with a true team.
- Utilize our proprietary Electronic Health Records to plan care for individual patients and maximize impact on the population.
- State of the art practice setting designed for a team-based practice model
- Leadership that values your input and understands the importance of work/life balance
- Weekly protected time during the work day, to gather with fellow Iora physicians for team building and shared discussion of challenging cases.
- 4 days a week or 5 days a week. Hours are Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm. No 4/10's and no weekends or holidays.
- Board certification in Internal Medicine or Geriatrics required.
- Currently licensed or ability to obtain licensure in the state of Texas.
- The ability to build successful relationships with team members and communicate effectively both 1-on-1 and in groups.
- Can thrive in a fast-growing, mission driven organization focused on using data to improve patient outcomes.
- Spanish language proficiency a plus.
- Guaranteed salary that honors intrinsic motivation and is free from the worry of RVU?s
- Paid Time Off
- CME & Licensure Reimbursement
- 401k with company match
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.