Hospitalist Job In Idaho
Pediatric Hospitalist To Join Hospital-employed Group In Coeur D?alene, IdNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Join a nationally recognized, independent not-for-profit system in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. The system is adding an experienced pediatric hospitalist to their hospital-employed team. They are the only health system in the Pacific Northwest recognized as a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network.
- 12.5, 12-hour shifts per month
- Acute inpatient peds and nursery care with ER & surgical consults
- Level III NICU with neonatologist available 24/7
- EPIC EMR
- Supervising and teaching medical students from a state university and residents
- Opportunity to participate and lead quality/performance improvement initiatives
- Possible Loan Assistance
Coeur d'Alene, ID - Northern Idaho
- City population just over 52,000 people and a metro area that?s home to almost 145,000 residents.
- It?s in northern Idaho and sits on the shores of Lake Coeur d?Alene, a beautiful lake that spans 30-miles.?
- Enjoy all four seasons and an abundance of recreational opportunities for the whole family.?
- If you prefer the outdoors, walk the Tubbs Hill Trail, hike Mineral Ridge National Recreation Trail, bike along the North Idaho Centennial Trail, kayak at Farragut State Park, or just relax on the sandy beaches of Coeur d?Alene City Park.?
- For those interested in less vigorous activities, there are multiple golf courses, museums, breweries, wineries, galleries, and of course, shopping for antiques and art in Coeur d'Alene?s vibrant downtown.?
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.