Neurosurgery Job In Missouri
High Earning Endovascular Neurointerventionalist - Kansas City, Mo SuburbsNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
High Earning Endovascular Neurointerventionalist - Kansas City, MO Suburbs
A physician-led, multi-specialty healthcare system located 45 minutes from Kansas City, MO is in search of an Endovascular Neurointerventionalist (BC/BE in Neurosurgery or Neurology with vascular interventional training/experience) to be part of its empowering team of neurology & neurosurgery specialists. This renowned group promotes a culture of constant advancement, innovation & top quality, compassionate care!
- Combination of neurosurgical and neurovascular inpatient consults
- Acute and elective surgery and neurovascular interventions
- Outpatient clinic for new and established patient visits
- Work cooperatively with members of the Neurosurgery and Neurology groups to provide care for stroke patients
- Shared call with the existing Neurology group consisting of 7 days, every 4-5 weeks
- Affiliated with Mayo Clinic
- Voted Top 1% Hospital
Compensation & Benefits
- Highly lucrative compensation plus exceptional bonus opportunities
- $50,000 signing bonus
- $150,000 student loan repayment
- Relocation allowance
- 6 weeks PTO
- Malpractice insurance
- Professional dues and CME reimbursement
Located less than an hour north of Kansas City! Kansas City sits on Missouri's western edge, straddling the border with Kansas. It's known for its barbecue, jazz heritage and fountains. Downtown, the American Jazz Museum shares a building with the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum in the historic 18th & Vine Jazz District. The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art, with giant shuttlecocks out front, houses nearly 40,000 works of art, from ancient to contemporary collections.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.