Neonatology Job In Irving, Texas
NeonatologistNext Steps... Apply Now
Exciting opportunity in one of the fastest growing metropolitan areas in Texas!
As part of our continued growth as a national medical group, we have excellent opportunities in our Dallas South practice for neonatologists who bring solid clinical expertise, independence, and are eager to grow professionally in a team environment.
A specialized multi-disciplinary team of nurses, neonatal nurse practitioners, neonatologists on the medical staff and many other skilled professionals will care for your baby in the NICU. Neonatologists have specialized training to care for premature and critically ill newborns, including those with breathing problems, birth defects or feeding issues.
Baylor Medical Center at Irving – Located off Hwy 183 in Irving
- Level II NICU with 10 Special Care beds
- 2000 deliveries/year
- NNP coverage in SCN and Newborn Nursery
- Our Level II NICUs are equipped to provide some services beyond basic well-baby care for premature or sick newborns.
- Integrated services from our Mednax family of sub-specialists including pediatric surgeons, pediatric cardiologists, maternal-fetal medicine physicians and pediatric ophthalmologists and developmental pediatricians
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
Mednax Services, Inc. is a national medical group. Over the last 40 years, through our network of over 3,500 clinicians in 39 states and Puerto Rico, we have reshaped care delivery within women's and children's specialties and subspecialties. Our clinical teams care for the unique population of high-risk pregnancies and critically ill infants and children in both hospital and ambulatory clinical settings. Over the years, clinicians practicing as part of Pediatrix™ and Obstetrix™ Medical Groups have used evidence-based tools, continuous quality initiatives, clinical research, and telemedicine to enhance patient experience, outcomes and provide high-quality, cost-effective patient care. Our nationwide team of almost 8,000 employees, including physicians, advanced practitioners, clinical leaders, business and operational experts, work together every day to fulfill our mission to take great care of the patient®. We invite you to join the Mednax family and help shape the future of health care. Find additional information at www.mednax.com.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Effective November 1st, 2021 Mednax will require all employees and new hires to be vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they qualify for an approved medical and/or religious exemption.