Physician Assistant Job In Corvallis, Oregon
Physician Assistant / PA - UrologyNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Katie Patterson: Sign in to view
Compassionate and progressive physician lead clinic is looking to hire a Physician Assistant to work in a Urology setting in the Corvallis, OR area!
Easy access to outdoor recreation, Oregon Coast, Cascade Mountains, Portland Metropolitan area and Oregon wine country!
- Founded over 70 years ago, this organization is dedicated to quality patient care and exceptional service
- The largest multi-specialty medical group in the area
- With more than 600 medical professionals and support staff and over 10 locations this organization takes great pride in serving its surrounding communities
Benefits and Features:
- Competitive Salary, based on experience
- Excellent health, dental, and vision benefits, Flexible Spending Account, 401k, Life and LTD
- Accrued PTO is available to all employees plus CME time
Provider’s Role with the Company:
- Full-time position
- Mixed practice including OR, outpatient clinic and rounding
- Experience with robotic assisted surgery is highly desired
- Joining an established Urology practice with dedicated support staff and an established referral network
- NCCPA Certified Physician Assistant
- OR licensed or eligibility
- Experience working in urology/general surgery preferred
We place APPs and MDs in all 50 states for over 700 health systems. We only do permanent placements. We find you your ideal position. Let us know exactly what you want!