Medical Assistant Job In Great River, New York
Medical AssistantNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Megel Troupe: Sign in to view
The Suffolk County Department of Health Services is seeking a Medical Assistant (MA) for facilities under the Division of Patient Care Services. The Medical Assistants are responsible for obtaining and documenting patients' medical histories and measurements, performing various testing functions, and drawing blood specimens as ordered by a Healthcare Provider.
Ref #: BD-32-07
• Specialty: Medical Assistant
• Location: Great River, Riverhead and Yaphank in New York
• Service Setting: Outpatient
• Coverage Type: Clinical
• Job Type: Contract
• Start Date: 1-Jan-22
• Contract Length: three(3) years with two(2) one(1) year extensions
• Shift Schedule: TBD
• Compensation: $680 - $800/week (based on 40 hours)
• Must have completed an accredited Medical Assistant Program
• MAs who are bi-lingual are preferred
Adelphi Medical Staffing places physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners for healthcare employers nationwide. We place both full-time and locum tenets opportunities.
Behind every placement is a staff member dedicated to getting it right. Our team of recruiters, consultants and support staff ensures that every provider and client receives excellent customer service. Connecting with each provider’s unique story so that they can find the right job for their lifestyle separates us from other staffing firms.
Learn more at AdelphiMedicalStaffing.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.