Nurse Practitioner Job In Great River, New York
Nurse PractitionerNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Megel Troupe: Sign in to view
The Suffolk County Department of Health Services is seeking a Nuse Practitioner (NP) for facilities under the Division of Public Health. The NP will provide health maintenance care, collaborate with other providers as needed, obtain medical histories, and interpreting diagnostic studies.
Ref #: BD-32-16
• Specialty: Nurse Practitioner
• Location: Great River, New York
• Service Setting: Outpatient
• Coverage Type: Clinical
• Job Type: Contract
• Start Date: 1-Jan-22
• Contract Length: three(3) years with two(2) one(1) year extensions
• Compensation: $65 - $68/hr
• NY License
• Three (3) years of professional nursing experience in a hospital, clinic, public health department or other agency providing direct nursing services
Adelphi Medical Staffing places physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners for healthcare employers nationwide. We place both full-time and locum tenets opportunities.
Behind every placement is a staff member dedicated to getting it right. Our team of recruiters, consultants and support staff ensures that every provider and client receives excellent customer service. Connecting with each provider’s unique story so that they can find the right job for their lifestyle separates us from other staffing firms.
Learn more at AdelphiMedicalStaffing.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.