Pediatric Emergency Medicine Job In Nevada
Pediatric EM Medical Director Needed Minutes to Las Vegas for a Dedicated Pediatric ED CPH# JOB-2713160Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This position offers a competitive compensation package and additional bonuses. You will also receive malpractice insurance, stock purchase plan, medical benefits, CME time, a 401(k) retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Come live and practice in a great place to call home, small-town values, and atmosphere with big-city amenities. The cost of living is affordable and no state income tax.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For more information about this and other pediatric opportunities nationwide, please contact Deb Gronsbell at 954.837.2677 or email email@example.com. Refer to job #2713160.
- Medical director needed for a newly expanded pediatric ER
- PEM fellowship training required
- There is a PICU, ped hospitalist program, and a full complement of pediatric subspecialty support
- 11-bed dedicated pediatric ED, volume 15k+ annually
- Competitive salary
- Malpractice, health, life, vision, dental, disability, and a 401(k)
- CME allowance, licensing fee reimbursement, and relocation assistance
- Minutes to Las Vegas
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.