Nurse Midwife Job In Hickory, North Carolina
CNM for Established Group in Hickory and Lenoir, NC
This job was posted 4 days ago. Be one of the first 5 applicants.
Frye Regional Medical Center, along with FryeCare Women’s Care is seeking a CNM to help grow our women’s center based in Hickory, NC. We are opening a new satellite office in Lenoir and our current providers, along with the incoming CNM will rotate through this clinic to better serve our community.
- Hospital employment
- Join 3 physicians and 1 nurse practitioner
- Exciting opportunity to work with a great group of health care providers and extend our services to outlying communities
- Call will be required with deliveries performed at Frye Regional Medical Center only
- Level III NICU
- Hickory is located 1 hour to both Asheville and Charlotte
- From furniture capital to fiber optic center, natural wonder to fine arts splendor, recreational heaven to entertainment haven, small town values to big city drive, the people of Hickory have crafted a living and a life that's rich both in tradition and promise
- Hickory is for doers and makers seeking a well-rounded community, located between Charlotte and Asheville at the foot of the Blue Ridge Mountains, along I-40, where a collective spirit of craftsmanship strengthens any endeavor with detail, artistry, and quality
|Located in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina, Hickory is a well-rounded community located between Charlotte & Asheville. From furniture to recreational activities, this small town delivers a life rich in tradition & promise.|
Frye Regional Medical Center, serving a population of more than 350,000, is a 355-bed acute care hospital and comprehensive healthcare system that has been serving the health and medical needs of the Catawba Valley region since 1911. Located in downtown Hickory, Frye is committed to delivering high quality and compassionate care with a focus on patient satisfaction and clinical outcomes.
The Heart Center at Frye is home to the most extensive array of heart and vascular services in the Unifour area, which includes Catawba, Caldwell, Burke and Alexander counties. Frye is the only hospital within 48 miles of Hickory to offer 24/7 interventional cardiology and open heart surgery and is an American Heart Association Mission Lifeline STEMI Receiving Facility. The advanced team at Frye can diagnose and treat advanced heart conditions without transferring patients to a distant facility.
In addition to the Heart Center, Frye's main hospital campus includes an accredited, full-service cancer center, a nationally accredited bariatric surgery program, emergency services, advanced orthopedics, neurosciences, inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation, a pain management center, and 5th Avenue, a luxury women's birthing center and a pediatric unit. The system also includes the Frye South Campus, an inpatient adult behavioral health treatment center designed to provide therapeutic stabilization.
The FryeCare Physicians Network offers a range of primary care and specialty care providers to manage the health and well-being of the region's residents. With more than 60 providers providing services including cardiology, pulmonology, vascular care, obstetrics and gynecology, urgent care, internal medicine and primary care, the FryeCare Physicians Network spans the Unifour with practices and experienced providers.