Physician Assistant Job In
California—Dermatology-Experienced Physician Assistant Needed in California's Central Valley - Modesto/Manteca, CANext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Michelle Sullentrup: Sign in to view
Excellent Opportunity for an Advanced Practice Provider in the Central Valley Region of California
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking an Advanced Practice Provider with experience in clinical Dermatology to join a thriving practice near Modesto in California's Central Valley Region.
Establish yourself as a skincare professional in this fast-growing area with tons of exciting opportunities for outdoor fun and adventure. And easy commutes to Central California cities full of attractions and experiences is the icing on the cake!
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Open to Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners - one year of Dermatology experience required
- Work 3-5 days per week - flexible schedule!
- Enjoy offering a mix of General Medical and Cosmetic Dermatology
- Receive extensive support to build a practice suited to your interests and preferences
- Current providers see 30-35 patients per day
- Option to work between two locations less than 30 minutes apart
- An established patient base in an area with high demand
- Position available due to practice growth and patient demand
- High earning potential for a talented, hardworking candidate
- Comprehensive benefits package includes health, life, accidental death, short and long term disability insurance, 401k, CME, PTO, licensing and membership dues, malpractice, and tail coverage
- Reputable physician-owned and led practice
- A leading Dermatology group offering comprehensive Medical, Surgical and Cosmetic Dermatology as well as Plastic Surgery
- Takes a patient-centered approach offering highly personalized, compassionate patient care
- Current providers boast about the exceptional support staff in place, ensuring all non-clinical work is handled professionally and efficiently
- Utilizes advanced practice technology to enhance and streamline results-driven procedures and treatments
California's Central Valley is an ideal location for nature lovers and outdoor enthusiasts. Experience excellent weather year-round and endless possibilities for outdoor recreation!
You'll be surrounded by incredible natural beauty with Yosemite National Park to the east and the Pacific Ocean just a few hours to the west. Lake Tahoe is just over three hours away and desert national parks are abundant nearby, too.
Yet, when you're ready for a big-city experience, you'll be just an hour and a half from San Fransisco and Sacramento—opening you up to a whole host of experiences from luxurious shopping and dining to one-of-a-kind attractions like:
- Alcatraz Island Tours
- Oracle Park - home to the San Fransisco Giants
- Golden Gate Bridge and Park
- Walt Disney Family Museum
- and so much more!
Plus, you'll have access to international airports in both Sacramento and San Fransisco, making air travel easily accessible!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request a confidential conversation with one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Zach Wissman at 636-239-1787 ext. 160 today. Or email your CV to Zach@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!
myDermRecruiter is a boutique style medical recruitment firm, solely focused on the recruitment of Dermatology Physicians and Midlevel Providers nationwide! Our clients range from small one physician practices to large national healthcare organizations, seeking to recruit a Physician or Midlevel provider.
- Are you a practice administrator who needs to add a provider to your practice to keep up with patient volume?
- Are you a Physician that owns your own practice and doesn't know where to start to find an employee or partner?
- Are you a Physician, Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner seeking a new opportunity confidentially?
- Are you a Resident or Fellow trying to navigate your job search on your own?
Whatever you need, we can help! We offer a one-on-one, consultative approach to your recruitment needs or job search. Our consultants work closely with physicians and medical practices across the nation and are able to provide you with insight on competition, compensation, contracts, and opportunities in your region.