Dermatology Job In Fresno, California
California—Dermatologist Needed at Growing Practice in Fresno - Sign-On Bonus! - Fresno, CANext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Michelle Sullentrup: Sign in to view
Incredible Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician in Fresno, California
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified/Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join a rapidly growing Dermatology group in Fresno, California.
Give Fresno a second glance if you're seeking a lively, welcoming community to put down roots in California. You'll be centrally located with easy drives to iconic California cities as well as mountain ranges, beaches, and more!
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Full-time opportunity working 4-5 days per week - flexible schedule!
- Enjoy offering a mix of General Medical, Surgical and Cosmetic Dermatology
- Receive extensive support to build a practice suited to your interests and preferences
- Established patient base - the area has a high prevalence of skin cancer
- Position available due to practice growth and patient demand
- A competitive compensation package includes a guaranteed base salary plus a percentage of collections
- Comprehensive benefits package includes health, life, accidental death, short and long term disability insurance, 401k, CME, PTO, licensing and membership dues, malpractice, and tail coverage
- Relocation assistance
- Sign-on bonus!
- Reputable physician-owned and led practice
- A leading Dermatology group offering comprehensive Medical, Surgical and Cosmetic Dermatology as well as Plastic Surgery
- Takes a patient-centered approach offering highly personalized, compassionate patient care
- Current providers boast about the exceptional support staff in place, ensuring all non-clinical work is handled professionally and efficiently
- Utilizes advanced practice technology to enhance and streamline results-driven procedures and treatments
Fresno, California, is a heavily populated city in the San Joaquin Valley with stunning mountain ranges and national forests to the northeast and just two and a half hours east of the Pacific Ocean.
Fresno is known as a vibrant community of warm, welcoming individuals, attracting young professionals and families alike with diverse attractions, affordable housing, and more!
A centrally located city, living in Fresno puts you within less than a half-days-drive from Sacramento (two and a half hours), San Fransisco (three hours), and Los Angeles (three and a half hours).
Thousands visit Fresno each year for the annual Hmong New Year and the World Ag Expo. But residents most enjoy maintaining an active recreational lifestyle with easy access to local parks as well as the gorgeous Yosemite, Sequoia, and Kings Canyon National Parks. Skiing, hiking, biking, and more are all popular pastimes among Fresno residents.
And best of all, travel is easy with Fresno Yosemite International Airport offering non-stop flights to more than 16 cities in the US and Mexico!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request a confidential conversation with one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!
myDermRecruiter is a boutique style medical recruitment firm, solely focused on the recruitment of Dermatology Physicians and Midlevel Providers nationwide! Our clients range from small one physician practices to large national healthcare organizations, seeking to recruit a Physician or Midlevel provider.
- Are you a practice administrator who needs to add a provider to your practice to keep up with patient volume?
- Are you a Physician that owns your own practice and doesn't know where to start to find an employee or partner?
- Are you a Physician, Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner seeking a new opportunity confidentially?
- Are you a Resident or Fellow trying to navigate your job search on your own?
Whatever you need, we can help! We offer a one-on-one, consultative approach to your recruitment needs or job search. Our consultants work closely with physicians and medical practices across the nation and are able to provide you with insight on competition, compensation, contracts, and opportunities in your region.